Half day Trekking Itinerary
A scenic trek from the cave of San Giovanni, at Domusnovas, fully walkable for its entire 800-metre length, to the San Michele Peak and its 360° panorama including the sea on the horizon. On the way back, we explore an abandoned mining site including tunnels and caves.
PRICES & SERVICES for this tour can be found here!
- Distance: 8,2 km (5.12 mi)
- Time: 5 h
- Elevation min: 200 m (682 f)
- Elevation max: 900 m (2,930 f)
- Elevation gain uphill: 780 m (2,523 f)
- Technical Difficulty: easy
- Difficult level: moderate
- San Giovanni’s Cave
- View of Cixerri Valley and Marganai Forest
- San Michele Peak with a 360° panorama
- View of Linas Mountains
- Old canteen of miners and mine structures
- Mining Caves