Half day Itinerary in Mountain Bike
A very impressive tour along an old, unused railway that once connected mining areas. You ride through old tunnels and canyons and over viaducts. The final part of the tour offers some excitement for more demanding bikers thanks to some hard downhill sections and fords.
PRICES & SERVICES for this tour can be found here!
- Distanza: 26 km (16.06 mi)
- Time: 3,5 h
- Elevation min: 155 m (1,394f)
- Elevation max: 425 m (512f)
- Elevation gain uphill: 690 m (2,254f)
- Technical Difficulty: difficult
- Difficult level: moderate
- Railway ancient galleries and flyover
- Bau Pressiu Lake
- Mining Village of Rosas
- 40% slope