Mountain Bike Half Day Itinerary
A difficult tour with a hard uphill ride and a technical descent. However, a low difficulty variation is also available.
In either case, you will be riding in an impressive historical setting with thousand-year-old olive trees, mines and the ancient castle of Gioiosa Guardia. Here the Gallery of the itinerary.
PRICES & SERVICES for this tour can be found here!
- Distance: 43 km (26.57mi)
- Time: 4,5 h
- Elevation min: 90 m (289f)
- Elevation max: 600 m (1,978f)
- Elevation gain uphill: 770 m (2,536f)
- Technical Difficulty:: difficult*
- Difficult level: difficult*
* Variation of low difficulty is available
- Villamassargia village
- S’Ortu Mannu with thousand-year old olive trees
- Sa Reina, the older Olive tree of Mediterraneum
- “Orbai” Mining Village (in the more difficult version of the tour)
- Castle of Gioiosa Guardia