Trekking in Sulcis Iglesiente. What does it mean?
Trekking in southern Sardinia’s Sulcis Iglesiente, means travelling “through time and space”.
Pedra Rubia is at your disposal to offer you safe and exciting walking tours that are tailored to your skills and needs. Your trip will be made all the more enjoyable by tales and stories about the past culture of this special land.
All trekking tours pass through various types of terrain and offer a variety of panoramas, usually including sites of both natural and cultural interest.
What makes trekking tours in south-western Sardinia so unique?
- The sense of achieving something through your own efforts, with destinations that are both attractive and untamed, such as beautiful beaches, small lakes and waterfalls, ancient villages, mines and mountain peaks
- The views during the trip are unique, considering the spectacular coastal walking treks you can do, plus trips through the forests and along deserted hills with wide panoramas.
- You travel in space but also in time, with historical sites from different ages, from prehistory to our own era.
- Time will stop for the stories we tell you about the inhabitants, culture and natural history of these places
- Variety is our watchword: variety in terms of different levels of difficulty, different kinds of itinerary (by the sea, through the mountains or a mixture), and different places every day if you choose a multy-day experience.